Integration Engineer (Boomi, Mulesoft, WSO2, Azure)
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain€50,000 - €70,000 per yearProfessional Services
Are you looking for a dynamic role where you can utilize your technical expertise to provide customer advice across borders? Yenlo, the global industry-leading multi-vendor iPaaS, API, and Integration Expert, is seeking talented engineers to be part of their brand new venture in the heart of Valencia. Read on and see if this job is for you!
Yenlo consists of about 200 colleagues, a large part of the population being highly educated IT Consultants. In addition to the Dutch branches in Tilburg and Schiphol-Rijk, Yenlo is also internationally represented in countries such as the United States, Sri Lanka, Spain and Germany. Yenlo works for leading clients in the healthcare, aviation, and education sectors, including companies such as NASA, Unicef, and BMW.
Yenlo ensures personal development opportunities and certification. The culture at Yenlo is very international, open and autonomous. We work together at the office in Valencia a few times a week. This allows us to connect and to do almuerzo, afterwork and social activities together.
Working with the newest technologies and of course the matching training is daily occurrence. For this high pace environment you’ll receive a yearly salary between €50.000 - €70.000 depending on your experience. Also, you’ll receive a performance bonus based on 1 month's salary, determined by on organizational and personal goals. The abovementioned benefits are conditioned you are based in Valencia, Spain.
Within this position, you will work with the major integration technology providers Boomi, Mulesoft, WSO2 and Azure. You continue to develop in the platforms and related techniques. With the help of this technologies you realize and maintain IPaaS and API management solutions for our customers. You also advise the customer on the best solutions for their needs and you take care of both the implementation and integration of the API’s and interfaces.
In addition to the technical aspect of your role, communication with customers and suppliers is important. You advise customers and coordinate the progress of the work. By properly combining these aspects, you arrive at customized solutions in the integration platforms, how cool is that? At Yenlo you get the chance to constantly develop and put your skills into practice.
- You have an IT related education or experience (4+ years) in a similar job
- Experience with different message formats, structures and protocols such as REST, JSON, XML and SQL
- Knowledge of Boomi and/or Mulesoft and/or WSO2 and/or Azure
- You have a good command of the English language (oral and written)
Who are you?
- Naturally curious, responsible and embrace change
- Like to work on diverse challenges
- In possession of strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and you naturally want to help others
What do we offer?
Given you are based in Valencia, Spain:
- A gross yearly salary between €50.000 - €70.000
- A performance bonus based on 1 month's salary, determined by achievement on organizational and personal goals
- Travel allowance regulation
- Expense scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone with subscription
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself and your career
- A relaxed working environment where we uphold a hybrid working method
Yenlo is a market leader and partner of WSO2, MuleSoft, Boomi, Azure, and our own patented solutions: Connext Platform, Connext Go!, and Telbase. From low-code to complex iPaaS projects, from start-ups to enterprises, and from hybrid to cloud-based.
Has your interest been piqued? We look forward to getting to know you! We would also be delighted to receive your application.