Integration Expert (API, ESB, IAM)
Seattle, Washington, United StatesProfessional Services
Yenlo is the leading, global, integration specialist in the field of API-management, Integration technology and Identity Management with a strong focus on iPaaS and on-premises best-of-breed solutions.
Yenlo is a product leader and multi-award winner in WSO2, Boomi, MuleSoft and Microsoft Azure technologies and offers solutions from multiple leading integration vendors.
With over 170+ experts in the API, integration, and Identity Access Management domain and over $35 million in annual revenue, Yenlo is one of the largest and best API-first and Cloud-first integration specialist worldwide. More information can be found on www.yenlo.com. Follow Yenlo on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our team of over 40 nationalities is rapidly expanding. We’re always looking for new people. Young ones, old ones, extraordinary ones. People that think different. That want to have a good time with us and really can be themselves, so they get the best out of themselves.
At Yenlo we provide a pleasant working atmosphere, we spend a lot of time and attention on your personal and technical growth. And we are looking for people who want to grow together with us. We at Yenlo live according our 7 social etiquettes. We share information, we listen to each other, we encourage to speak-up, we promote teamwork & ownership and we are proud of our teams and achievements whilst having a lot of fun. This culture helps us to provide a healthy and professional work environment.
If you are a born software developer with Integration expertise in WSO2 and consultancy skills, we are looking for you! Integration Consultants at Yenlo are all-round integration experts working on short consultancy projects, architecture, design, but are also working on longer projects, being involved in the full life cycle of our projects. If you want to do presentations, train our clients or create proof of concepts, that’s all in the game! The main thing we all have in common is, that we also like to keep in touch with hands-on technical stuff like coding in Java, finding creative and powerful solutions for our clients! In our mission to provide state of the art integration solutions to our clients, we have chosen to focus on the unrivalled full stack open source platform WSO2. Yenlo needs your help expanding throughout the whole world!
This position is located in our Seattle office in the US.
As a Integration Consultant, you’re working on:
- Presales consultancy for system integration projects;
- Lead (technical) architecture for Service and API development projects;
- Development of back-end integration services;
- Advise the end customer(s)around our solutions in a client-facing role;
- Working on complex integration scenarios at a multitude of top 500 companies around the world.
In addition, you’re able to bring the following expertise:
- Excellent demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive development experience, and understanding of the full development life cycle
- Advanced skills with Java (frameworks), REST and XML services, and XSLT;
- Development tools such as Eclipse, Postman, Maven, Code repositories (SVN, BitBucket), Jira, etc.
- Databases: SQL, Oracle and standard flat file formats
- Experience working with REST JSON and SOAP XML services
- Knowledge and experience with ESB, API’s and SA
- Knowledge of integration concepts used for example in Mule, WebMethods, Oracle SOA suite products. Knowledge of WSO2 is a huge plus of course;
- You are flexible and willing to travel
What we’ll offer besides a good salary:
- Competitive Bonus Plan based on Company Targets;
- Medical, Dental and Vision, and other related health benefits
- Better than average Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Visa and Green Card Sponsorship (As Required)
- Time and attention to design your career with us
- Learning environment where you can learn and play with the latest technologies such as: Serverless, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Yenlo is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
Yenlo USA LLC has multiple openings in Seattle, WA and other unanticipated locations nationwide for Senior Integration Consultants with at least 2 years of relevant experience, to perform duties using certain combinations of the following skills:
All positions require either a Bachelors or Masters degree or the equivalent. Three or four year Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution is acceptable for Bachelor’s equivalency. A baccalaureate degree with 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive experience is acceptable for Master’s equivalency. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Travel/relocation may be required. Mail two copies of resume and proof of work eligibility to: 701 5th Ave, 75th floor, Seattle, WA 98104.
You will have 2 interviews and an technical assignment (if needed). The interviews will be with: HR, your team and the Hiring Manager.
Do you want to grow on a personal and / or technical level? The future is bright at Yenlo, come and join our team!