Site Reliability Engineer
Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka€1,666 - €2,583 per monthConnext & Support
Yenlo consists of about 200 colleagues, a large part of the population being highly educated IT Consultants. In addition to the Dutch branches in Tilburg and Schiphol-Rijk, Yenlo is also internationally represented in countries such as the United States, Sri Lanka, Belgium, and Germany. Yenlo works for leading clients in the healthcare, aviation, and education sectors, including companies such as NASA, Unicef, and BMW. Yenlo is a specialist in integration, API management, integration technology, and identity management. To be able to provide leading suppliers with the best iPaaS products, our client ensures that they are a frontrunner and market leader when it comes to WSO2, Boomi, Mulesoft, and Microsoft Azure technologies.
Do you like to work in a environment where truly no day is the same? Does building, managing and support complex IT integration platforms at scale sound like the job for you? Would you like to work in an international environment? Than read on and see if this job is for you!
Working with the newest technologies and of course the matching training is daily occurrence. For this high pace environment you’ll receive a monthly salary between €1.666 - €2.583 depending on your experience. Also, you’ll receive a performance bonus based on 1 month's salary, determined by on organizational and personal goals. Furthermore we offer an expense scheme and 14 paid vacation days next to the national holidays. All abovementioned benefits are conditioned you are based in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
As a Site Reliabillity Engineer you’ll help high-profile customers like air traffic control, creditcard companies, etc. with daily incident response and develop solutions for operational challenges. Our team and services work with near 100% uptime guarantees. We are proud of our proven track record in maintaining this. You will be working in a team of 16 people. Like mentioned before no day is the same. You divide your day between helping these clients, solving problems (preventing them from happening again) and working in 2-weekly sprints to continuously improve the services offered.
- You have a IT related education or experience in a similar job
- You have extended knowledge of AWS, Azure and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of WSO2 and Boomi is a big plus
- • Experience with subjects like DevOps, API’s and Identity & Access management
Who are you?
- Naturally curious, responsible and embrace change
- Like to work on diverse challenges
- In possession of strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and you naturally want to help others
What do we offer?
Given you are based in Colombo, Sri Lanka:
- A gross montly salary between €1.666 - €2.583
- A performance bonus based on 1 month's salary, determined by achievement on organizational and personal goals
- 14 paid vacation days per year next to the national holidays;
- Travel allowance regulation
- Expense scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone with subscription
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself and your career
- A relaxed working environment where we uphold a hybrid working method
Yenlo is a market leader and partner of WSO2, MuleSoft, Boomi, Azure, and our own patented solutions: Connext Platform, Connext Go!, and Telbase. From low-code to complex iPaaS projects, from start-ups to enterprises, and from hybrid to cloud-based.
Has your interest been piqued? We look forward to getting to know you! We would also be delighted to receive your application.